Filing your CUNY Financial Aid Supplement Form
In addition to filing your FAFSA and TAP applications, you should complete the 2014-2015 CUNY Financial Aid Supplement Form. Completing this Supplement may qualify you for additional financial aid, although not completing the Supplement form will not affect any financial aid that you have already been awarded.
The Supplement provides the Financial Aid Office at your CUNY college with additional information on APTS (aid for part-time study), student expense budget adjustments, Summer 2015 work-study, and to identify whether you graduated from a high school outside the United States.
To complete the Financial Aid Supplement online, follow the steps below:
1. At www.cuny.edu choose "Log-In" and enter your Username and Password to access your account
2. On the home page Screen select 'ADMISSIONS/FINANCIAL AID' on top of the page
3. Select 'eFAP (Financial Aid)'
4. Select 'Financial Aid' on the left sidebar to expand your selection view
5. Choose 'Select Aid Year' and select the '2014-2015' year from the pull down menu and click on the 'Save' button
6. On the 'Application Status' screen click on the 'CUNY Supplement' link
7. Complete and submit the form
Note: It is recommended to use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers to access the form.
If you have any questions about the CUNY Supplement or need computer access, please contact the Financial Aid Office at the college you are planning to attend.
If you forgot your password click here Email a New Password.
If you have difficulty signing onto the portal or accessing the CUNY Supplement form, contact the help desk at your CUNY college.