- Referrals to work-study, internships and work experience;
- Informational mailings and seminars to keep students informed of public assistance requirements;
- Job preparation, placement and follow-up;
- Housing information; and
- Referrals to other agencies as needed.
- Assistance with completing HRA forms (School Letter) for carfare and childcare.
For services, contact one of the COPE campus offices .
In addition, services for students in HRA Undergraduate Degree programs:
- Help with registration and scheduling to allow students to meet Family Assistance work requirements without interfering with their class schedules;
- Provide assistance with completing HRA forms (example: School Letter) to obtain childcare and carfare supplements. Help with preparing for HRA appointments, and meeting workfare requirements; and
- Tutoring and academic and personal counseling.