CUNY Seminar for International Program Leaders <pdf>
April 25, 2013, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
CUNY, 230 W. 41 ST Street, 10 th Floor Conference Room
Free and Open to CUNY Faculty/Staff
This half-day seminar will prepare faculty who are leading courses and programs abroad for the legal, safety, risk management and emergency response considerations that will help support a successful international experience. A case study approach will be used to cover topics that will include:
- Roles/responsibilities of faculty leaders
- Medical and mental health issues
- Student disciplinary issues
- Natural disasters, political activity, and security concerns
- Legal regulations and study abroad
- Communications between parties
- And more
For more information or to register, please contact: Joy Phaphouvaninh, CUNY International Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-794-5666.
Registration is free for CUNY faculty and staff. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.