A Message from Chancellor Goldstein
The City University of New York is enormously proud of the vitality and quality of its faculty and welcomes the broadest array of candidates for positions at all of the University's colleges and professional schools. As we endeavor to continue to advance our great university system — the leading urban university in America — I want to express my appreciation for the historic contributions made by Latino faculty throughout CUNY to the intellectual life and social well-being of CUNY. I believe that we can significantly do more to strengthen outreach to the Latino community in higher education to attract a substantially larger pool of applicants in light of increased faculty opportunities at the University.
This initiative is intended to support the commitment of all CUNY colleges and professional schools to access and excellence by working to connect highly qualified candidates to searches for faculty positions at the University.
- 2013-2014 Diversity Projects Development Fund
- NBC Education Nation Summit
- The State of Latino Studies at Medgar Evers College & CUNY
- 2013 Puerto Rican Studies Association Biennial Symposium
- Race and Ethnic Inequality in “Post-Racial America”
- The LFI Director in the News
- The Job Market and Careers in Higher Education
- 2013 CUNY Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Conference
For additional information regarding the CUNY Latino Faculty Initiative please contact the Director: email@example.com