CUNY Math Challenge
Sponsored by the Office of Academic Affairs and the CUNY Institute for Software Design and Development (CISDD), and supported by the Office of the Chancellor, the CUNY Math Challenge seeks to identify and reward CUNY's best math talent. Matriculated CUNY undergraduates are invited to compete for over a dozen cash prizes, ranging from $500 up to a grand prize of $2,500.
The 2015 CUNY Math Challenge begins online at 9:00 AM on February 9, 2015!
On Friday, May 9, 2014, awards were presented to the following students:
- Cheuk Hong Lam, Baruch College, Actuarial Science, 2014
- Allen Kim, City College, Computer Science, 2017
- Jerry Lee, Baruch College, Mathematics, 2015
- Gautam Ramasubramanian, City College, Electrical Engineering, 2017
- Maryna Asipchuk, Borough of Manhattan Community College, Computer Information Systems, 2014
- Wei Liu, Baruch College, Accounting, 2015
- Sergiy Momot, Kingsborough Community College, Computer Science, 2015
- Shmuel Pfeiffer, Brooklyn College, Mathematics, 2014
- Mohammad Qadri, City College, Mechanical Engineering, 2017
- Moses Schrem, Baruch College, Business, 2017
- Yiqiang Wang, Baruch College, Accounting, 2014
- Minhui Weng, City College, Civil Engineering, 2015