E-permit Open & Close Dates
For Fall 2014:
February 28, 2014-August 26, 2014
For Spring 2015:
October 2, 2014-January 12, 2015
Instructions on how to apply for an e-permit:
- Sign in to your CUNY Portal account from your home school website.
- Click on the E-permit icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Create New Permit” on the right side of the screen.
- Select from the pull down menus:
i) Degree level: Undergraduate
ii) Semester: the semester that you will take the military science course.
iii) Host College: CCNY, or York College (Depending on college offerings)
iv) Select your undergraduate program: CUNYBA, CUNY Honors, or Regular Matriculate (not in CUNYBA or CUNY Honors)
v) College option: Select general elective
- Click on Select Host College Course:
i) Select Military Science
ii) Select Course
- Submit for Approval
E-permit Approval can be monitored by signing into the E-permit page and clicking on “All permits” or “Pending Permits.”