POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Academic Calendars
- E-permit: The on-line permit process allows students to make arrangements to take courses at other CUNY Colleges without having to contact directly both the home and host colleges for approval.
- E-schedule: A list of courses offered in a given academic term, containing additional information such as: section number, meeting times, instructor.
- TIPPS: A multi-list system in which the Inventory of Degree Programs appears along with lists of the colleges undergraduate courses, courses equivalencies, college to college articulation agreements and University transfer policies.
- University Course Catalog: A compendium of courses available to be offered by a college, which contains basic course information such as: course number, title, credits, hours, description.
- University Data and Reports
- University Inventory of Degree Programs: A list of academic programs approved by the State of New York which may be offered by the college.
- University Security Information
- Winter Session