- Career Development & Internships [+]
- Child Care [+]
- International Student & Scholar Services [+]
- Mental Health & Wellness [+]
- Counseling (Mental Health) [+]
Health Services [+]
- Immunization Info
- Special Projects [+]
- Health Insurance
- Campus Health Services
- Influenza Info [+]
- Infectious Disease Notification Protocol
- Hurricane Sandy Health Resources
- Disability Resources & Services [+]
- Veterans Affairs
- Women's Centers
Bullying Prevention Resources
StopBullying.gov provides information from various government agencies on how kids, teens, young adults, parents, educators and others in the community can prevent or stop bullying.
The Trevor Project is determined to end suicide among LGBTQ youth by providing life-saving and life-affirming resources including our nationwide, 24/7 crisis intervention lifeline, digital community and advocacy/educational programs that create a safe, supportive and positive environment for everyone.
- 24/7 Crisis intervention hotline:
- Trevor Chat - TrevorChat is a free, confidential and secure online messaging service that provides live help through this website. TrevorChat is only intended to assist those who are not at risk for suicide.
It Gets Better Project. Many LGBT youth can't picture what their lives might be like as openly gay adults. They can't imagine a future for themselves. So let's show them what our lives are like, let's show them what the future may hold in store for them.
This law amends the New York Education Law to prohibit harassment against students in school, including harassment based on real or perceived race, color, weight, national origin, ethnic group, religion, religious practice, disability, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression) and sex, and to prohibit discrimination based on these same characteristics. The prohibition would apply to all public schools in the state.