- Off-Campus Student Travel Approval Form <pdf>
- Off-Campus Activity Participation, Waiver, and Emergency Contact Form <pdf>
- International Trip, Travel, or Program Proposal Outline <pdf>
- International Trip, Travel or Program Proposal Cover Sheet <pdf>
- International Travel Participation, Waiver and Emergency Contact Form <pdf>
- International Travel Notification Form <pdf>
For Independent Travelers
Please visit the CISI website to obtain insurance for international trips. Students and researchers traveling independently to pursue research or internship activities related to academic work at CUNY should contact the International Education Liaison on their campus to be provided with access to the CUNY Insurance rate.
- CUNY International Education Liaisons
- CUNY International Education
- U.S. Department of State
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Travel Site
- Henderson Rules of Public Order
- CUNY Tuition and Fee Manual
- CUNY Board of Trustees Bylaws
- CUNY Fleet Management Policy <pdf>
- CUNY Purchasing FAQs <pdf>
- CUNY Student Policies and Procedures
- Safety in Passenger Vans from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- CISI Campus Contacts <xlsx>
For Domestic Travel questions, please email the Office of Environmental, Health, Safety and Risk Management at email@example.com.
For International Travel questions, please email Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.