Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
New York State Public Health Law 2165 requires all students entering a post-secondary institution to provide their health services center with immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella. This law applies to students born on or after January 1, 1957, who are registered for 6 or more credits at a CUNY campus.For more information, please consult the resources links on the right.
- CUNY Immunization Info: http://www.cuny.edu/about/administration/offices/sa/services/student-health/immunization-info.html
- Center for Disease Control: Questions and Answers about Mumps <pdf>
- NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene: http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/diseases/diseases.shtml
- NY State Dept. of Health Communicable Disease Fact Sheets: http://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/#r
- Protocol on Infectious Disease: http://www.cuny.edu/about/administration/offices/ehsrm/rmcouncil/InfectiousDiseasesProtocol_Final2012.pdf <pdf>