Student Self Service
Please Note: Any topic with the ( » ) symbol next to it will expand/collapse to display/hide relevant information and resources.
CUNYfirst is an Internet-based application built on the PeopleSoft Enterprise platform. You may access this application at any location with Internet access. An Identity Management System secures all of the data. You will be assigned a User ID and you will create your own password. Security access allows you to use all of the functionality that you need. Your access is restricted from any functionality that you do not need.
- Managing Mozilla Firefox Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Managing Microsoft Internet Explorer Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Managing Apple Safari Pop Up Blockers for CUNYfirst <pdf>
- Activate My CUNYfirst Account <pdf>
- Login to My CUNYfirst Account <pdf>
- Sign Out of My CUNYfirst Account <pdf>
- Change My CUNYfirst Password <pdf>
- I Forgot My CUNYfirst Password <pdf>
- Add a Favorite <pdf>
- Delete a Favorite <pdf>
- Sequence Favorites <pdf>
- View your weekly schedule aligned to the academic calendar on your campus.
- View grades, course history, and transfer credit reports.
- Contact your advisors.
View your pending Financial Aid information including disbursement dates. Indicate your acceptance or decline of awards. Complete and submit forms for Direct Loan Processing or a Perkins Loan Supplement. Complete the Loan Counseling requirement.
(BMCC, Brooklyn, CSI, CUNY Law, Guttman, Hostos, Hunter, Kingsborough, LaGuardia, Lehman, Queens, QCC and York Students Only)