Finance - General Ledger
The CUNYfirst General Ledger launched July 1, 2008. It is the foundation for all future CUNYfirst financial processes and will become the repository of all financial data and reporting.
Finance and business professionals are currently using the General Ledger to enter month-end closing data and financial balances, as well as tuition payment data.
The graphic below denotes that the General Ledger is the foundation for CUNY's Financial "House". By providing a base, future processes will continue to populate the General Ledger to provide a full picture of CUNY's current financial information.
General Ledger Documents
- Additional Files for Spreadsheet Upload using Windows 7 <expand>
- Spreadsheet Upload Files <expand>
- Chart Field Request Form <pdf>
- Multiple Code Request Form <excel>
- Chart of Account Structure Training Manual <pdf>
- GL Business Unit Names <excel>
- General Ledger Security Access form <pdf>
In order for Spreadsheet Upload to work with Windows 7, the system file “msxml.dll” needs to be placed under C:\Windows\system32 (for Windows 32-bit version) OR C:\Windows\sysWOW64 (for Windows 64-bit version).
Download the file and have your Local Help Desk install it on your machine.
Click to save file - msxml.dll
Click the icons to use or view the attached files
On files 1-3 don't open, but right click to save to your hard drive
1. Add this file to your local hard drive <xlt>
2. Add this file to your local hard drive <excel>
3. Add this file to your local hard drive <xla>
4. Instruction Sheet <doc>
5. Template without the upload macros to help users organize their data prior to copying it to #2 <excel>